Bookings for Bower-Kin Place are currently $40/hour for a minimum of 3 hours and full-day only bookings accepted for Saturdays ($400). Security deposit required ($200).
The skate shack is also available to rent on it's own for $20/hour with a minimum 3 hour booking or a daily rate of $150. This rental does not include the kitchen.
Mar 2022: No current restrictions on hall rentals.
NEW RENTAL INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Check the calendar for date availability for your event.
2. If available, complete the Rental Agreement. Please review the FAQs on the website to see what is available/included with your rental to save you and our booking agent time. You may also review the Rules & Regulations to see what is expected of you prior to requesting a rental.
NOTE: The calendar may show no booking for your date however, there may be a Rental Agreement application in progress. All Rental Agreements will be processed according to date received by the bookings person.
3. Save your completed application to a file on your computer.
4. Prepare an email message and attach your completed Rental Agreement and send it to email@example.com
5. Bookings will reply to you by email including any further instructions.
6. Your rental of the premises will not be effective and access to the premises will not be granted until the rental amount and the damage deposit have been received.
7. You may make payment by e-transfer or cheque to Bower Community Association.